Step up with us this 2014! Nourison offers an extraordinary selection of premium broadloom, roll runners and custom rugs for virtually any style of interior design. Our distinctive carpets are woven exclusively from the highest quality materials. Special dyeing effects, hand carving, hand finishing and luster washing are all signature techniques that make Nourison products the most unique and desirable in the market.
Here are a few new things to look for in our booth at Surfaces January 28-31st:
- Mediterranean: Ancient, time-honored designs are transformed into a modern fashion statement. Featuring meticulously hand-carved designs, this collection has a sumptuously dense pile and wonderful depth of texture that is sure to delight and sooth the senses.
- Nu Dimensions: Instantly update your home with this sensationally textured, supremely comfortable and marvelously modern broadloom collection. The chic and understated geometric patterns, sumptuous wool construction and sophisticated tonal color palette fashionably fit into any décor.
- Providence: Offering timeless patterns, terrific neutral color palettes, sensational textures and easy maintenance, these versatile carpets are sure to set a warm and inviting mood in any area they inhabit.
- Nepal Patan design: These Nepalese inspired patterns create an exciting and unexpected look that brings the clarity of mountain air indoors. Jeweled medallions and flame-like shapes flicker in elegantly muted tones across a clean, neutral palette that feels as fresh and pure as Himalayan snow.
- Victoria Buckingham design: Curvilinear artistry weaves a tapestry across the floor is this refined collection. Reaching its tendrils back to the lush Art Nouveau era, the foliate pattern of Buckingham looks effortlessly modern in its contemporary palette of tone-on-tone neutrals.